The following guide to submit articles in Open Journal Systems version 3.1.2
- The author must create an account by registering on the “LOGIN” menu, select “REGISTER” or by clicking the link: https://journal.ia-education.com/index.php/ijorer/user/register. As in the display as follows:
- 2. After the author has clicked REGISTER, then the following screen appears
Note: (Fill in the fields marked with a red star, required)
- Given Name
- Family Name (Not required)
- Affiliation (name of affiliation, origin of the author’s institution)
- Country (Origin)
- Email (active author’s email)
- Username (The name that will be used in the journal to log in), suggestions, just one word
- Password (fill in the password as desired).
REMEMBER !!! … not the Email password, but the password to LOGIN to the IJORER. The minimum password is 6 digits
- Repeat Password (please repeat the password)
- Checklist (√) Yes, I agree to have my data collected and stored according to the privacy statement.
- Checklist (√) Yes, I would like to be notified of new publications and announcements.
- Checklist (√) I’m Not a Robot
- 3. After all the forms are filled in correctly, please click “REGISTER“
- 4. If successful, a display like this will appear (if it hasn’t worked, then there is a form that hasn’t been filled out or there’s an error, please correct it)
- 5. If it appears as shown in point 4 it means that the registration was successful
- 6. If you want to directly submit the article, click Make a New Submission (submit a new article). Then the following screen will appear (please check all):
Fill in the data above based on the type of each article.